CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Love Wednesdays

Hi All,
On Wednesdays I would like to start something I have seen on teacher blogs before called "What I Love Wednesdays". So here is my first attempt:

What I love this Wednesday:
  • Seeing the kids' writing about what it would be like if they were President
  • Creating pennies by doing a photobooth with the kids (on a laptop) complete with an airbrushed beard and handmade top hat like Abraham Lincoln
  • Being able to meet with every reading group more than once
  • Learning about the sun's effect on water temperature and how weather is related to this discovery (by having the kids use thermometers!)
  • Hearing the kids talk about Israeli dancing, art class, and music
What I would love to see by next Wednesday:
·        Continued practice with respecting ourselves, each other, and faculty

Happy Wednesday!


Our Class Pennies:







0 comments:

Post a Comment