CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Love This Wednesday

What I love this Wednesday:
-My class asks to go to the bathroom, get a drink of water, and to get their snacks ALL in sign language without having to be reminded! They fluently know about 35 signs at this point. It is so awesome to be able to answer their questions about water and the bathroom without having to stop reading groups!
-The kids made a cross-curricular reference today by saying, "the semi-circle looks like the first quarter moon phase"... seriously?! I am so pleased they are noticing ties between lessons that I accidentally purposefully made! :)
-We were able to use the "Rule of Five" to encourage self-monitoring while selecting a book from the school library. Ask your child about this today!
Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment