CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Love this Wednesday

  Another week into the school year, and I am even more impressed with my students! They continue to wow me with their bright ideas and creative approach to each task at hand. They make the day such an enjoyable time for me and more importantly, for each other. I am very happy with how we are growing and learning. Simply put- I love teaching.

What I love this Wednesday:
-Our first attempt at compound sentences through a whole class interactive sentence strip activity was a great success (Thank you Miss Troha!)
-The Tenacious Teacher podcast available on iTunes (This is great to listen to while I am grading papers. The topics vary from podcast to podcast but there is a lot of great info on differentiation and learning styles)
-Looking back at our writing from the beginning of the year in our Writer's Workshop binders; this was a trip! The kids noticed how some of us didn't even use punctuation!!! Please ask your child about this activity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment