CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

100th Day of School

    For the one hundredth day of school we decided to celebrate by sending one hundred cards to Dayton Children’s Hospital. The kids wrote beautiful, heartfelt messages to send “happiness and health” to the children who may not be able to celebrate the one hundredth day of school in school. We hope the children enjoy reading the cards as much as we enjoyed creating them!
(Also, I know I mentioned posting the process and final product but seeing as I am accident prone I happened to click factory reset on my camera in the middle of our optometry presentation. I am so sorry for deleting the pictures! I only have the one picture I emailed you earlier.)
   
Look at all of their beautiful cards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment